WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT
1. Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
2. PlanetFieldHockey ("PFH") maintains this web site as a comprehensive source for field hockey news and information for those who may choose to access the Site ("Users") . The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. PFH is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and view the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for Userís personal, non-commercial use.
3. PlanetFieldHockey hopes that you will find the Materials on this site helpful and easy to use. Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. PlanetFieldHockey disclaims all liability of any kind whatsoever arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this server and the Materials contained on it. PlanetFieldHockey specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials.4. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that PlanetFieldHockey is not liable for any conduct of any User.
5. This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. PlanetFieldHockey does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Considerable effort has been made to verify for error or omission. If you find a mistake on this site don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Copyrights and Trademarks
6. Copyright 2003 PlanetFieldHockey. All rights reserved. This web site also contains contributed articles and news sources that are copyrighted by others.
Authorized Use Policy
7. This web site is designed to provide information about PFH and links to specific external sites. Use of this system for any purpose other than that for which it was designed is unauthorized and prohibited.
8. If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities
(collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
a.. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
b.. Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
c.. Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
d.. Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
e.. Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
f.. Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
g.. Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
9. User acknowledges that all Forums or Discussion Groups are public and not private communications. Further, User acknowledges that chats, postings, conferences, e-mails and other communications by other users are not endorsed by PlanetFieldHockey, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by PlanetFieldHockey. PlanetFieldHockey reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from Users, including without limitation e-mail and bulletin board postings.
CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Site or Site-related services, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information of any kind;
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; or
PlanetFieldHockey has no obligation to monitor the Site or Site-related services. However, you acknowledge and agree that PlanetFieldHockey has the right to monitor the Site and Site-related services and to disclose any information necessary to operate the Site properly, to protect itself and its sponsors and customers and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. PlanetFieldHockey reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that are unacceptable, offensive or in violation of this Agreement. PlanetFieldHockey also reserves the right to prohibit any user who, in PlanetFieldHockey's sole discretion, violates the Code of Conduct or other terms of this Agreement from using the Site and related services. Such prohibition may occur without notice to the user.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PlanetFieldHockey and its sponsors against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of the Code of Conduct and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
If you wish to license or make purchases of products or services described on the Site, you may be asked by the applicable merchant or service provider to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide to any such merchant or service provider will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. Moreover, you agree to review and to comply with the terms and conditions of any specific agreement that you enter into with the merchant and/or service provider in connection with the licensing or purchase of any product or service.
You acknowledge and agree that, by submitting any resource, link, information, content or other materials ("Content") to PlanetFieldHockey, you grant to PlanetFieldHockey a nonexclusive, worldwide license to link to, reproduce, distribute, adapt, perform, display and sublicense the submitted Content. Further, by submitting Content to PlanetFieldHockey, you acknowledge that you have the authority to grant such rights to PlanetFieldHockey. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS OF ANY CONTENT YOU SUBMIT.